Paraplanner - Chartered Firm - Manchester (south) £30,000 - £40,000
Paraplanner / DipFA / DipPFS / Paraplanning / Manchester / Permanent / Salary / £30,000 + £40,000
A brand new to the market opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner to join our client, a chartered firm of financial planners based in the south of Manchester.
This is a newly created role offering the opportunity for fantastic career development.
Reporting into the Director and supported by a team of administrators, duties and responsibilities will include:
- Writing and tailoring high quality suitability letters based on consultation with the Adviser
- Supporting Senior Advisers Portfolio rebalancing
- Cashflow modelling
- Extensive product research surrounding the key financial products in order to arrive at the most suitable recommendations
- To complete compliant suitability reports
- Level 4 Diploma (desirable)
- Chartered or working towards (desirable)
- Cashflow modelling (experience)
- Reliable and diligent
- Excellent working knowledge surrounding the key areas of Financial Planning
- Strong commercial and technical knowledge
- Personable and professional
In return this opportunity offers a very high basic salary with a fantastic benefits package.
Please contact Paul Taylor on 0113-350-1298 or submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity.