QRadar SIEM Engineer
Edward Carter Solutions have an exciting opportunity for a QRadar SIEM Engineer looking to start an initial 6 month contract.
Suitable candidates will have the following skills and experience:
* Consultant who can speak about the security landscape with the client's staff. The consultants should have depth of knowledge and experience with the IBM Security QRadar suite and should be able to speak across the landscape as well. The consultants will provide subject matter expertise in the deployment, architecture, workshops, and/or consulting engagements within their Domain. Such client possibilities may involve architecture, deployment, rolling out use cases. Specialists will look after the feasibility of the software solution and recommend best practices.
* Deep knowledge of IBM Security QRadar SIEM
* Experience in the operational support of IBM Security QRadar SIEM tooling
* Expereince in onboarding logsources and rule tuning to optimize the SIEM product
* Deep knowledge of IBM Security QRadar Vulnerability Manager, QRadar QFlow), QRadar Risk Manager
* Understanding of Network Design and Routing
* In-Depth of knowledge in Security Intelligence/SOC Operations/Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
* Interact with client team, Enterprise Architects and Operations Management service owners to assess and plan the design and implementation of SIEM solution.
* Content development to meet the customer's security operations goals.
* An understanding of security technologies such as; firewalls, intrusion detection, content filtering, anti-virus, mobile security, data loss prevention, bot-net detection, and other such technologies in the security industry.
* Required Bachelor's Degree
* At least 3 years' experience working with IBM Security QRadar SIEM
* At least 3 years' experience working with IBM Security QRadar QFlow
* At least 3 year experience working with IBM Security QRadar Vulnerability Manager
* At least 3 years' experience working in projects relating to SIEM
* Experience working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions
* Experience working with Security practitioners
* Fluency in English
* Preferred Master's Degree
* One or more professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, CPISI, MCSE and CCNA
* Secondary language
* At least 3 years' experience in working with security consulting teams
* At least 1 years' experience in working in international deployment roles
* Experience with large QRadar implementation
QRadar SIEM Engineer looking to apply for this role should call for more information, or email your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79180016