Midweight Graphic Designer
SF Group are currently looking for a Midweight Graphic Designer for our industry leading sports and leisure client based in Birmingham.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for brand, and a strong interest in digital executions and will be able to provide compelling ideas and executions to answer to a wide range of digital, print and social briefs for our varied range of departments.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Manage your schedule to ensure all agreed deadlines are met.
- Create and produce fit for purpose ideas, and designs for both print and digital projects.
- Support on idea generation with the marketing team
- Good understanding of print production and the ability to advise on best specification for printed collateral to match the quality needed in the brief.
- Campaign artwork roll out.
- Industry knowledge required to produce of a variety of printed materials including brochures, direct mail and flyers, as well as various web graphics and email artwork to the correct colour and size specifications.
- A creative eye for detail and the ability to advise on the best formats for both on and offline channels.
- To be aware of our Brand Values and Guidelines and consistently ensure that your actions and work produced are in-line with and to champion those values at all times.
The ideal person will be/have:
- Proven experience working as a mid-weight designer.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, in a graphic design related course.
- The ability to work at a fast pace on multiple projects, staying organised at all times.
- Pro-active about learning design related software and practices.
- Desire to be one step ahead of our competitors and be an expert in design.
- Accountable for the accuracy and timeliness of your own work.
- Keen eye for detail, both stylistic and within copy and layout.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to present visually appealing work confidently.
- Excellent knowledge of apple mac design software such as Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of the print process.
- Knowledge of digital platforms, user experience and an interest in user journey.
This position will pay an annual salary of between £23,000 and £27,000 a year. If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible.