Finance Business Partner/Management Accountant
Morgan McKinley are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner/Management Accountant, based in Bristol City Centre. Great opportunity to work for a well-established and exciting business. The ideal candidate must be tenacious; with the want to succeed and progress within their career - as there will be the opportunity for the right calibre of candidate. This role is a crucial role - must be confident, have great communication and inter-personal skills, be a team player, must be able to demonstrate previous stakeholder management. You will be responsible for providing key management information to support strategic, as well as tactical, decisions both internally and to external partner stakeholders.
Snapshot of the role
- Responsible for the delivery of management accounting information to external partner, including month end close and reporting.
- Understanding of sales by product with appropriate information and commentary with which to make decisions.
- Production of cash flow reports with sufficient commentary to drive appropriate decision making.
- Rigorous monitoring and review of financial controls (e.g. balance sheet reconciliations) and processes undertaken by financial operations team.
- Capturing budgeting and forecasting detail for budget managers that allows for clear and understood accounting and reporting of financial performance and proactive review and challenge of submissions.
- Supporting change across all aspects of financial policy, process and procedure during a time of growth in the organisation
Skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience of management reporting, budgets and forecasts.
- Strong stakeholder management experience and dealing with external partners.
- Strong systems (ERP) knowledge including process development to support business requirements.
- Advanced excel skills
- Good technical know-how (UK GAAP, taxation)
Ideally Qualified Accountant, but will consider part-qual accountant with relevant experience.
If you have any questions please call Sara Georgelin on , or email
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.