Building Control Project Manager
Our Client is a well established provider of a full range of Building Control services to clients across a range of sectors that include healthcare, residential, industrial, commercial & education. They offer high level of service across the UK through network of offices and due to expansion are looking to appoint a Project Manager in the Midlands area.
To provide an efficient and quality approved inspector service in line with the Company's aims and objectives and the Building (approved inspector etc.) Regulations 2000 and amendments thereafter to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Maintain a portfolio of projects for a client base
- Attend design team meetings as required
- Vet all new commissions/plans to ensure compliance with Building Regulations and associated statutory legislation.
- Carry out all relevant inspections on site to ensure compliance with Building Regulations and associated statutory legislation.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to clients, i.e. architects, builders, etc. on building control matters.
You will have a background in Building Control and ideally hold full membership of RICS, ABE or equivalent (or qualified by suitable experience) ensuring CPD requirements are met thereafter to broaden and develop skills.