Purchase Ledger Manager
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen in the Stockport area for a Purchase Ledger Manager to join one of the globes leading Service providers, Boasting sites in more than 20 countries across the globe including, Amsterdam, Boston, France and Italy.
Joining the company on a full time, permanent basis and reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will offer exposure, responsibility and experience in many areas whilst developing and maintaining the purchase ledger function.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the UK Purchase Ledger team of 15.
- Responsible for a team of 5, processing an average of 3000 invoices per month
- Continuous analysis and review of purchase ledger processes
- Identifying and implementing improvements for purchase ledger procedures across Finance and the wider business
- Building relationships with internal and external customers, providing excellent customer service
- Supplier and internal query handling
- Overall responsibility for supplier reconciliations
- Invoice coding and control
- Month end control account reconciliation
- Production of monthly accruals
- Team support and coaching
- Experienced purchase ledger supervisor/manager
- Excellent leadership skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Confidence in learning new systems
- Strong communication skills
- Methodical and high attention to detail
If you are interested in this position and ready for the next step of your career then please send your details to for immediate consideration.