Master Data Administrator
£17,000 - £20,000
We are currently working in partnership with a market leading FTSE business operating within a fast passed dynamic market. Due to significant growth they are looking to recruit a Master Data Administrator in to their expanding finance operations team, to play an active role in both maintaining the master data and review its accuracy.
As a Master Data Administrator you will maintain a highly efficient and responsive section of the finance operations centre, working in partnership to ensure that service targets are met in line with service partnering agreements. You will be part of a large network of driven individuals working in an environment of continuous improvement and training and development.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Maintaining the master data for the support services entities
* Maintain and review systems to ensure the data accuracy
* Liaise with various teams in the department
* Assisting with the maintenance of systems user guides to ensure their accuracy
* Support internal projects ensuring activities are completed on time
* Communicating and building relations with customers, supplies, internal branches and business units
To be successful in this role you will:
* Have experience in a similar master data role
* Have preferably experience working within a shared service centre environment and experience of Microsoft dynamics AX
* Be organised and efficient with the ability to priorities workloads
* Be assertive and have strong communication skills
How to Apply
To apply to this position, please do so online, attaching your CV detailing your current remuneration package quoting job reference 370297.