Churchill Howard have been appointed the recruitment of a Finance Manager for a leading multinational organisation in Birmingham. The main focus of the role will be to present time and accurate information to operations managers accompanied with robust financial analysis to aid key decisions.
Responsibilities will include:
• Reporting the monthly management accounts.
• Review of revenue and cost attribution across the business.
• Support the production of annual budgets and forecasts.
• Investment appraisal.
• Manage and develop a team of 3+.
• Improve reporting processes to ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy.
• Develop strong working relationships with financial and non-financial management.
• Support on all major project work.
The Senior Management Accountant will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA or equivalent) and will be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
They will ideally have previous supervisory experience and will be the sort of person who enjoys project work whilst working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Churchill Howard are working with a global inquisitive business who are actively acquiring new businesses and projects. They will be looking for a candidate who can work in a face paced environment who wants to further their career in a large company.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply.Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.