Entry Level IT Sales Rep - Fantastic Career Opportunities
Entry Level IT Sales Rep - The Opportunity:
We are looking for graduates (preferably minimum 2:1) who are well presented, have excellent communication skills, are determined to have a highly successful career in sales and want to be part of our growth plans.
To be considered for this role you should be have the passion and drive to succeed within the technology and sales industries. A team player with a positive attitude, presenting a professional image at all times you will be well organized, good time management skills and ability to multi-task with shifting priorities and varying deadlines. Possessing a polished telephone manner and strong interpersonal and communicative skills the successful candidate must be highly motivated, competitive and committed.
Entry Level IT Sales Rep - What Will You Be Doing?
You will be responsible for vetting, qualifying, nurturing and building opportunities within prospect. This role includes, follow up of leads, proactive calling out to build contacts and prospects and inclusion in marketing campaigns. Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Create quality appointments for the Sales team
- Take responsibility for personal targets
- Utilise social media for lead generation and building pipeline
- Work with the Internal Sales Manager to create pitch for this industry
- Self-motivate and self-manage
Entry Level IT Sales Rep - Who Will You Be Joining?
- An independent business
- One of the country’s leading providers of IT solutions to businesses in the UK
- Vision is to become the leading IT managed services provider
- Grown both organically and through strategic acquisitions of businesses
- Close working partnerships with world-class, best-of-breed product suppliers
- Made six key acquisitions since 2002
Graduate, Entry Level, Graduate Scheme, Entry Level Scheme, Training, On The Job Training, On-The-Job Training, Personal Development, Careers Development, Careers, Grad, Sales, IT Sales, Training Scheme, Development Programme, IT, IT Sales, Tech, Tech Sales, Technology Sales, Technology, Corporate, Corporate Sales, Corporate Clients, Corporate Customers, Service Provider, Managed Services, Cloud, Cloud Computing, Cloud Service, Services, IT Services, Service Provider, MSP, Managed Service Provider