CRM Executive (offline)
We’re looking for a marketing genius who has a passion for offline CRM and is ready for a change of scenery! Join the UK’s largest retailer and build your career working with innovative offline campaigns.
Our client is a large fashion retailer, which has established some of the biggest brands in the UK online retail market. The company is based in the urban area of Manchester City Centre, where the successful candidate will have the trendiest restaurants and bars on their doorstep. Our client’s success continue is growing rapidly and is now looking for a talented CRM Executive who has previous experience in a similar role and possess a great passion for fashion.
The successful candidate will support the development and execution of offline CRM campaigns through Omni-channels, catalogue and direct mail. The CRM Executive will get relevant training and assist training any junior members of the team. It is, therefore, essential that the successful candidate has a strong knowledge of customer retention and CRM principles.
Main responsibilities of the CRM Executive (offline)
- Improve the customer experience and lifetime value by constantly looking for new business opportunities
- Work closely with the CRM Manager and Product Managers in order to design and implement promotional campaigns for a variety of the organisation's products and offline marketing material
- Ensure that the Customer database is segmented effectively
- Meet and influence specific KPI's including average revenue and customer retention rates
- Consider campaign performance requirements in order to guarantee the highest quality of work is produced
- Plan and produce automated and triggered CRM campaigns across multiple touchpoints on and off site
- Assist in budget management
- Implement segmentation groups based on customer analytics to enhance the customer lifetime
- Work closely with the other departments to ensure all campaigns are according to the company guidelines and corporate values
Required skills of the CRM Executive (offline)
- Previous experience of working with direct marketing in an Omnichannel environment
- A team player who is capable of working independently
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are ever the same!
- Strong communication, organisational and time management skills
- Able to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines and deliver a high- quality of work
- An 'eye for detail' with a drive to exceed expectations
- An interest in Sports is desirable!
- Previous experience in online and offline channels are essential, as the company executive multi-channels campaigns
- Strong knowledge of the customer journey enable to develop ideas for new campaigns
This is an excellent opportunity to build a strong career with a giant fashion retailer in Manchester! Are you ready to apply online or do you want to hear more about the role? You can always contact our recruitment consultants if you have any questions.