Compensation And Benefits Officer
An exciting opportunity for a Benefits specialist to design and implement a global benefits programme!
A small financial services firm is currently looking for a Benefits Specialist to join their HR Function. The title of the position will be Compensation and Benefits Officer, supporting the annual pay review as required and leading the benefits programme.
- Operational delivery of all benefits on a global scale from sourcing offerings, managing relationships with suppliers, writing policy documentation and dealing with all staff queries.
- Lead various benefits projects including a global review - monitoring how competitive the programme is and advising and implementing continual improvements.
- Support annual compensation review including salary survey submissions
- Excellent benefits knowledge across all areas (pensions, lifestyle, health, risk etc)
- Experience supporting compensation and benefits for numerous countires
- Good communication skills with a proven ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- Degree qualified
This is a rare opportunity to really make an impact on a global organisation's Reward programme, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com