Finance Business Partner
MERJE is recruiting a Finance Business Partner for a PLC based in South Manchester on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to a senior FD the key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing KPI’s and driving performance information
- Annual budgeting and monthly management accounts including forecasting
- Working with senior management to develop the medium and long term business plans
- Setting appropriate performance targets and metrics
- Providing challenge to spend plans
- Investment management appraisal
- Cost control and risk management
- Delivering business and commercial insights
You will be ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified with a strong and recent track record of working as a Finance Business Partner within a blue chip corporate environment. Naturally you will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as an innate commercial mindset. Apply online for immediate consideration.