Fantastic opportunity for a Legal Secretary to take on a new role within an established law firm in the heart of Manchester. This is an excellent role that really will give the opportunity to learn new aspects of work, along with room for scope and development. To be considered you MUST be an existing legal secretary or have recent legal secretarial experience. This role requires a candidate with all round secretarial skills and very strong communication skills in both written and verbal forms. The role on offer is flexible in terms of temporary or permanent and both will be considered if you have a preference.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Audio and copy typing of official documents
- Supporting fee earners with their caseloads
- Organising fee earners calendars and diaries as well as booking travel & accommodation requirements where necessary
- Communicating information to the relevant people within the department
- Covering other secretaries work during periods of absence (holidays/sabbaticals etc.)
- Filling in forms and inputting data onto their document management system
- Amending correspondence with necessary changes
- Other general admin duties
As a Legal Secretary in this leading firm, you must be a well presented candidate with good communications skills, and the desire to progress and develop a long and thriving career in a firm that is known for its extremely high standards and premium reputation. In return a brilliant salary and benefits package will be offered along with the potential to study further qualifications in the sector.
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.