Employer Engagement Consultant (WBL / Apprenticeships)
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Employer Engagement Consultant (WBL / Apprenticeships)
Location: Office / Field Based covering the West Midlands - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £27,000 + Bonus (OTE £31k)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
KM are currently recruiting on behalf of a training organisation who is looking to appoint an Employer Engagement Consultant to secure Apprenticeship opportunities across the West Midlands.
- To identify and attract employers to our clients wide range of Apprenticeship programmes.
- Cold call businesses to secure new employer accounts, attend meetings with decision makers to discuss new Apprentice recruitment.
- Promote our clients full offering of Apprenticeship Training Programmes.
- Generate work placement / vacancy opportunities for apprentices.
- Work closely with the Learner Recruitment Team to match learners to suitable Apprenticeship vacancies.
- Account manage employer accounts, maximise all opportunities and secure repeat business.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis
- Attend network events to promote / raise awareness of our clients offering.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service
- Ensure employer environments comply with Health and Safety requirements
- Experience of working within a Business Development / Sales role within the training industry SFA / WBL
- Knowledge of government funding streams / programmes / work based learning / Apprenticeship Levy
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business
- Proven experience of working towards and achieving targets
- Excellent communication skills - presentation, written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.