Are you looking for a challenging yet rewarding new role which gives you the opportunity to enhance your current skills and develop yourself in new areas also? Then you should look no further!
My client are a global leader within their industry, this is down to hard work and determination and ensuring that the staff are treated well an looked after. Due to huge expansion heading into 2017 they are looking to add to their newly formed digital team. This is a very exciting time to join the business with the team still being fresh it gives you the opportunity to bring new and creative ideas to the department.
My client are looking for IOS Developer with a keen interest in mobile technologies as they are looking to add Mobile iOS and Android Developers to its experienced Agile Scrum development team. Working as part of a newly formed digital team at their head offices in Manchester, you will be responsible for assisting in building full end-to-end systems and creating applications. You'll be a key part of helping us grow, develop and expand on our existing software's to meet the changing needs of their customers. You will also help develop future projects, from prototyping to end product.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Write clean, testable and re-usable code
- Deliver highly functional applications for global colleagues and customers
- Work with scrum team to develop delivery schedules for projects
- Drive to build a mobile development capability
- Work closely with design & product experts to get the UX right
- Build user interfaces that solve complex matters in a simplistic manner
Key Attributes and Qualifications
- Experience of development of iOS and Android Mobile applications
- Self-starter who is able to "hit the ground running"
- Familiar with structured software development / quality processes
- Demonstrable communication and team working skills
- Passion for design patterns and software architectures such as MVC/MVVM but mainly MVP.
- Have a passion for building mobile products that will be used by thousands of people
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum, TDD, and Continuous Integration
- Be excited by our fast-growing teams and the opportunities that come with that.
- Is able to take responsibility and initiative and to operate within a team.
- Experience of interacting with UX design teams
- Experienced in interfacing mobile applications to third-party computer systems using Web Services, RESTful interfaces etc.
The location is commutable from Urmston, Stretford, Eccles, Worsley, Greater Manchester, Irlam, Carrington, Sale, Swinton, Prestwich and surrounding areas.
If this role looks like it could be for apply today as you might miss the shortlist! We are hoping to have the shortlist closed by Thursday 26th January 2017.
Opus IT Consulting is acting as a employment agency in relation to this vacancy.