Live Event Assistant
Live Event Assistant - No Experience Required!
Pro Gen have a permanent Live Event Assistant position available in Birmingham. This is an exciting, stimulating environment where our dedicated team are committed to working hard and smart to host the most professional and energetic events for our clients.
- Welcome challenges with a competitive flair
- Thrive individually and as part of an energetic team
- Work well under pressure
- Display a strong initiative
- Assume a natural leading role
Who are Pro Gen?
Pro Gen is an Events & Marketing company. We specialise in live events, promotions, marketing services and brand awareness. Our client portfolio continues to grow and we now host events across the entire UK. If you’re an ambitious, proactive and self-motivated individual looking for a fast-paced role within the industry, then a career with Pro-Gen may be exactly what you’re looking for.
Pro Gen are recruiting now, the positions are immediate start.
Some of the roles/responsibilities of a Live Event Assistant include:
- Representing clients on a professional basis at our live events
- Developing strong brand awareness for different clients
- Delivering competitive promotions across various campaigns
- In-House Training (including our Professional Development Programme)
Benefits of the Live Event Assistant role will be:
- Travel opportunities including nationwide business trips
- Financial bonuses for individuals meeting and exceeding goals and targets
- Full product training including client and campaign briefs
- City Centre Location
How to apply:
As we are looking to recruit immediately, please get in touch at your earliest convenience to be considered for the position. Apply by attaching your cv, there is no need to include a covering letter as someone will be in touch following receiving your cv to confirm some details via telephone. Good luck with your application.
As we are looking for an immediate start we will contact successful applicants on a first come first serve basis. Earnings are based entirely on commission only with the opportunity to earn on average £350-£650 a week. All earnings are paid weekly and are based entirely on completed sales individuals do. These roles are not 100% office based, they involve events-based time and there is a part of the interview process that is unpaid, i.e. a day shadowing a sales representative etc., and where expenses are not covered. These roles are self-employed. Good Luck!ALL OPENINGS ARE AVAILABLE NOW, SO SEND YOU CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!!!