Totally Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Vehicle Mechanic and MOT Tester for our Client based within the Birmingham area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out service and inspection routines, MOT testing, and repairing vehicles in a professional manner.
- Conduct MOT tests on vehicles following company procedure.
- Diagnose vehicle malfunctions and recommend/perform appropriate repairs.
- Repair/fix, brakes, both pads and disks if required.
- Change tyres, tyre repair.
- Complete all paperwork in detail as required.
- Ensure effective use of technical knowledge and skills.
- Be committed to delivering outstanding levels of customer service.
- Candidates must have 5 years’ experience working within a similar role/environment.
- Hold a valid MOT licence along with knowledge of current MOT standards.
- Be a keen and reliable worker, organised and focused.
- Have own tools
- Own transport with a valid driving licence would be preferred but not essential.
This is a Monday to Friday role, usual start times being 8am until 5pm, plus every other Saturday is required to be worked 9am until 1pm.
Interviews are available as soon as possible for suitable candidates. To apply please email your CV with cover letter to Nicole Gardner at Totally Recruitment.