Optical Assistant - Manchester
This role is with a growing group a franchised Opticians based in East Manchester. The practice is a fantastic community based Opticians and has been established in the area for many years. Currently they run double clinics which generates a bustly environment which will keep you busy throughout the day.
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Dispensing frames and lenses to all levels
- Providing contact lens advice
- Taking measurements and making any necessary adjustments
- Booking appointments and dealing with admin
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Flexible working arrangements
- Previous experience of working within optics
- Enjoy building relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills: clear verbal and written communication with active listening skills
- Able to deliver superb customer service
- Able to work within systems and processes
- Ability to learn and want to develop
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career as an Optical Assistant. Within the role you will be well supported by a high quality team and have access to completely up-to-date technologies and systems, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively.
- Paying up to £17,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- 33 holidays
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.