Head of Brand Communication
Do you have a strong marketing knowledge and are you a natural leader with a passion for fashion? Become Head of Brand Communication for one of the largest global retailers and execute creative strategies, whilst leading an award winning team!
The successful candidate will be working from our client’s new state of the art office in Manchester City Centre, but have occasional travel to London to visit their creative agencies. This iconic brand is rapidly growing and with a global presence, they’re now entering new markets to expand their target audience even further! With this role, you will enjoy company benefits such as staff discount, regular social events and parties, and bonuses!
The Head of Brand Communications is a new role within the company, which includes managing a team of 6 and deliver engaging brand media strategy across a variety of online and offline channels, whilst managing retail marketing. The communication strategies will market the main brand as well as the expansion into new markets and upcoming retail stores. Our client is looking for a candidate who has been working across various media channels in a previous role and possess a proven background of successful media campaigns.
Main responsibilities of The Head of Brand Communication:
- Collaborating with stakeholders within marketing, creative, merchandising and trade areas to implement brand plans for all key sectors
- Working alongside the internal creative team to ensure the efficient media channels communicate effectively to their audiences
- Monitor the media buying process to promote cost efficiency
- Assess performance of the brand with KPIs to successfully influence consumer perceptions
- Working alongside the customer intelligence team to respond accordingly to patterns and analysing competitor activity
- Ensure unique brand identity is represented throughout
- Keep up to date with advances so that the brand is represented by innovative activity
Skills and Attributes:
- Great media experience with a proven background of working with successful media campaigns across various channels like TV, Out of home, digital, and TV
- Thorough experience in a similar management role, with a proactive record of producing effective campaign
- Familiarity with brand tracking and media measurement tools is essential
- Strong management and communication skills are essential
- Experience of international networking is preferred
- Previous experience in a fashion retail role is beneficial
- Must be adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Data-driven, analytic and innovative
- Extensive media experience would be advantageous
- It is essential that the successful candidate has a strong passion for fashion
If this sounds like the creative opportunity you've been looking for, then don't hesitate to apply today! Call our team or email us today! Please note that you may be considered for a Brand Manager position, which also is available for this client.