IT Project Manager
Job Role - Support our BIS projects function and deliver projects, capabilities and change as directed.
- Liaise with project stakeholders to understand, document and communicate their requirements
- Prepare detailed project plans to support project delivery
- Ensure risks and issues are documented, reviewed and published throughout the project lifecycle
- Prepare detailed implementation plans with the user experience teams to ensure that the user receives professional support throughout implementation
- Ensure that the implementation is planned clearly and that the change which is being introduced is managed.
- Observe good data governance, system controls and documentation as per the firms policies
The ideal candidate will have previous Project Management experience, from either a legal or professional services background. This role will focus mainly around; Process improvement, Business analysis & Technology - previous experience in this areas would be key. Knowledge of MS Project is essential and any exposure to Financial Systems would be desirable. Agile or PRINCE2 certified candidates would be preferred.
Please note this is a 12 month fixed-term contract to cover maternity.