Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager to be based anywhere in the UK
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will assume responsibility for developing identified Enterprise account business across the UK. Target customers will be construction based but with an emphasis on utilities, infrastructure, rail, civils and major projects.
As a Business Development Manager, you will play a key role in developing our long term growth.
- Maintain and develop a wide network of contacts (decision makers) within our market place through which you will generate significant long term opportunities for new business.
- Be pro-active in the development of the identified accounts and effectively manage the activity of peer level resources to complement your activities.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the identified accounts.
- Become the primary point of contact on the identified accounts.
- Actively contribute towards the successful delivery of the company growth plans.
- Present at board level as well as conducting trials and delivering toolbox talks at site level.
- Building and qualifying a sales pipeline accurately forecasting conversion.
- Maintaining company CRM system.
- Proven experience in delivering growth from national/multi-national companies with fragmented procurement procedures which can be project driven.
- Medium and long term strategic planning, tactical planning and able to communicate those plans through the business and ensure engagement and completion.
- Outstanding communication skills able to influence at board level as well as being comfortable on the construction site.
- Used to negotiating and delivering complex value propositions.
- A relationship builder who can leverage high level contacts in to longstanding advocates and committed customers.
If you are interested in finding out more then please apply or alternatively get in touch with anyone here at RSD Recruitment.