Finance Business Partner
Morgan McKinley are currently working with our client, a growing Financial Services company in Bristol, in their recruitment of a Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a supportive, friendly and open exposure company in a role which is varied and will drive your career forward. The successful candidate will be paid up to £60,000 + benefits.
- Forge a strong link between Finance & the budget holders within costs across multiple business areas
- Take full responsibility for cost analysis including providing varience reporting to stakeholders
- Use financial models to create cost forecasts and annual budgets to feed into Group planning
- Draw up business cases for investments and change assumptions, presenting to senior management
- Challenge budget holders on their spend and performance monitor
- Draw up KPIs to monitor performance against efficiency improvement targets
- Be involved with strategy projects and cost saving initiatives including reporting on actual vs target
- Identify business growth opportunities, and reducing the cost base
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
- Strong on Excel and PowerPoint
- Extensive FP&A experience - with previous experience of business partnering
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Previous financial services experience is highly beneficial, but not essential
For more information, please call Paige on or email
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.