Business Development Manager - IT Security Services
Are you driven to achieve targets and high levels of client satisfaction and retention?
With 9 years under their belt, our client is a specialist security solutions business. They're now seeking a talented sales professional to join their highly-skilled team delivering cutting edge IT Security Services and Solutions. Their customers are diverse, from SME's to FTSE businesses across FS, Manufacturing, Retail, IT, and Government.
As a Business Development Manager what will a typical day involve?
Build relationships with new clients across EMEA, while maintaining the best in customer service. You be able to build an accurate, well qualified pipeline from existing contacts within first 3-6 months.
So what experience and attributes do you need to be a success in this role?
- Experience in selling IT Security Services such as Ethical Hacking; Governance, Risk & Compliance; Security Awareness Training; Managed Services.
- Experience in selling high value Security Solutions such as PID, IRM, PUM, Endpoint security, SIEM is a bonus.
- Strong End User facing ability with a proven sales track record in new business generation.
- Can prove consistent revenue over-achievement in previous sales roles with End User accounts.
- Previous experience, and proof of success in working for a small, dynamic IT Security company.
What is the salary for the Business Development Manager role?
£50 - £60,000 basic, £80 - £90,000 OTE + excellent benefits