Commercial Management Accountant
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for supplying and analysing the commercial and financial activity via performance indicators derived from the Company's business activities to Senior Management and ensure the most efficient and effective use of company resources.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Commercial Analysis: detailed analysis of product and customer performance, with a view to assisting Purchasing and Sales teams in order to maximise sales and minimise stock turn and ageing.
- Budgeting: assist in setting / preparation of annual budgets process and review and analysis of ongoing spend Vs budgets.
- Forecasting: produce regular sales and purchasing forecast which will feed into ongoing budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- Price/ Margin Analysis: Identify and recommend margin improvement opportunities through analysis of sales and cost information
- Finance Assistance - provide support and assistance to the Finance department in producing Month End and Year End accounts and assistance with Audit as is required
- Reporting: To generate timely and accurate reports on a weekly and periodic basis, reviewing areas such as stock profile and sales performance.
- Ad hoc: analysis and project work as needed
The successful candidate will be a qualified or part qualified CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA with strong academics, commercial acumen and good Excel skills.