Start Now! Sales and Customer Service! - No Experience Needed
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Sales and Customer Service team for our City Centre location. Representing national high street and top brand clients with full product training provided, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for. No previous Sales experience is required, as we have a team ready to coach and develop you in all aspects of our business and the clients, but previous customer service or customer facing experience is an advantage. Successful applicants will:
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be a good team player
- Be looking for a new challenge
- Be focused towards hitting targets
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering high-quality performance
- Understanding clients and customers requirements
- Generating a high customer service skill set
- Promoting and delivering our clients to people
- Full product training and ongoing development
- Travel opportunities both in the UK and overseas
- Upbeat and lively working environment to operate from and the ability to work as your own boss
We offer full and on-going product training for all applicants from day one at the company and mentor them in all the aspects of our clients and customers so a lack of experience won't hold you back. Excellent 100% commission only structures self-employed vary on average between £250 - £450 per week. This opportunity covers all aspects of brand awareness, residential and events marketing.
There is no experience necessary, and some of the most suitable candidates often come from the following Background: Home Administrator, Sales, Customer Service, Online Home Working, Secretary, Driving, Warehouse, Picker, Packer, Assistant, Junior, Graduate, Christmas Workers, Admin
Part of the appointment stage may involve an unpaid day shadowing a sales representative as part of the selection process for you to gain a better understanding of the opportunity and also allows the Client to assess your suitability.
To apply for this advert, please use this site's online system, remembering to attach your CV to your application. Please make sure your full name, address and contact details are available so we can contact you if you are successful.