Management Accountant - JC2928
Are you looking for a new challenging role as a Management Accountant?
Look no further as my client has an exciting opportunity as a Management Accountant working in their Virtual Accounts Office. As the Management Accountant you will have the opportunity to join a fast paced department which provides a full range of accounting and management information services to companies of all sizes. This is the fastest growing department as businesses of all types recognise the advantages that outsourcing their day to day accounts requirements can bring. As the Management Accountant you will use a range of technology tools including cloud accounts and invoice recognition software to enable you to provide these services efficiently and in a timely manner to clients.
The Successful Management Accountant will have the following roles and responsibilities:
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts on VAO clients
• Preparation and submission of Vat returns, dealing directly with queries arising from those and other adhoc duties given to them
• Develop day-to-day client relationships in connection with those roles
• Ability to communicate regularly, clearly and efficiently with the rest of the VAO team and other departments as well as clients, thinking on their feet at times in a pressurised atmosphere.
The Succesful Management Accountant will have the following experience and skills:
• Ability to demonstrate at least two years experience preparing accounts in a professional office and may well be qualified, at least to AAT level
• VAT return experience
• Aelf motivated, efficient and hard working
• Pay attention to detail
• Meticulous in maintaining records
• Have good communication skills
• High level of IT literacy
• Able to interact positively with staff at all levels
• Must be able to take ownership and responsibility of tasks and follow through to completion
• Able to deal with deadlines