Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager – Building Products
Are you ready to apply your Sales Experience within the Building/Construction industry to a reputable company who have a significant presence throughout the UK?
I am excited to be working with one of the Major Suppliers of Bagged Products to the Building Industry, who have a current turnover of £30million. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to complete a motivated sales team and build a long term career with a leading name.
This is a field based position where you will be based out of the companies Bristol site but covering a geographical area of South West, South Wales and occasional travel to Birmingham. The ideal candidate will live within a 30 to 45 minutes from Central Bristol.
- You will be responsible for selling the companies range of bagged products to the building industry.
- Building long term professional relationships with Builders Merchants and Contractors to gain sales.
- Maintaining and growing on both new and existing relationships.
- Responsible for order values ranging from £5k up to £500k.
- Working closely with the Commercial Manager to achieve targets set.
What’s on offer?
You will benefit from a competitive basic salary of £25,000 - £35,000 dependant on your experience and a fully expensed company car. You will also be eligible to an extremely generous holiday scheme of 26 days + 8 bank holidays!!
What they’re looking for
- You will have a proven track record in a field sales role within the Construction or Building Industry.
- You will have experience selling to Builders Merchants or Contractors. It is desirable but not essential that you have a network of contacts or established relationships in place.
- You will be a highly motivated sales professional who is a self starter.
- You will be able to effectively work with the rest of the Sales Team to achieve shared company goals.
If you think you have the experience the company are looking for, and you’re wanting to join a reputable, respected company within the industry then please apply with your CV today.