Legal Assistant - Wills
Legal Assistant - Wills
Up to £18,000 plus benefits
Here at Co-op Legal Services our aim is to offer accessible legal advice and support without the jargon. Our customers rate us too, and we strive to consistently provide excellent customer service at a time when people are often at their most vulnerable. We are looking to recruit a Legal Assistant to join our team in Bristol. This is an opportunity for you to start your career in legal with an organisation which values its people and is ready to invest in your development.
As a Will Advisor at Co-op Legal Services you'll have plenty of client contact from the outset, as the first step in your legal career with us. You'll expertly guide them through our products and services supporting them in their decision making. You'll work to SLA's and you'll record accurate data in a timely manner.
What you'll do:
- Take inbound and make outbound calls to customers and appropriately offer the full range of CLS products and services to them to enable them to make an informed decision regarding their requirements
- Take initial instructions from customers and book appointments for the Will Writers using the diary management system
- Accurately maintain a case management system and customer records to ensure all compliance and regulatory standards are met, as well as producing accurate correspondence to customers making sure that advise is in line with the SRA (Solicitor Regulatory Authority)
- Identify up selling opportunities in order to promote the wider product range where appropriate only
To be successful as a Legal Assistant at Co-op Legal Services you'll ideally bring some legal experience. You'll have a Law degree or your LPC, passionate to start your career in legal.
What you'll bring:
- LPC or Law Degree
- Experience of working within a performance targeted environment
- Strong ability to accurately capture information as well as proficient IT skills
- The ability to confidently communicate, with a professional telephone manner and a strong customer focus
- Ability to actively listen, analyse information and recommend a course of action, adapting to changing circumstances
- Strong organisation skills
We can offer you a whole world of opportunity. As well as a competitive salary and some brilliant benefits including discounts and an onsite gym, you'll get the chance to develop your skills and progress your career with a business that puts people at the heart of its strategy. We're going on an amazing journey.
172 years ago a group of businessmen in Rochdale created an idea that changed the world. They believed that when people work together, they're stronger. And that principles are just as important as profits. They were pioneers. And they left us a legacy that's never been more important or relevant than it is today.
We want to change the world all over again. And we know that to achieve our goal, we need to recruit teams that reflect the communities we serve. We're committed to equal opportunities, and we're re-discovering the pioneering spirit on which a British institution was built. If you believe in our purpose, then join us. And make a real contribution to the revival of an iconic British brand.