Innovation Strategist - Brand Consultancy
Innovation Strategist / Innovation Consultant - Brand Consultancy
An Innovation Strategist / Innovation Consultant is needed to join a rapidly evolving, cutting edge brand consultancy who specialise in innovation and communication. Working from their Wandsworth office, expect to play a key role bridging the gap between breakthrough approaches to innovation and global client needs. (This is a permanent role, however Freelancers will be considered).
Working with the likes of Unilever, GSK and Nestle (to name just a few), this innovative consultancy is made up of a small team of highly professional people, across a mix of disciplines from advertising, creative, technology and qualitative research. Our client utilises a combination of on-line and off-line co-creation / synthesis to un-limit the potential of the process and delivery of innovation. Due to expansion they are now seeking a like-minded, experienced Innovation Strategist / Innovation Consultant to assist in the unlocking of potential and the delivery of outstanding innovation.
Working alongside the Head on Innovation (as well as autonomously) the Innovation Strategist / Innovation Consultant will challenge industry norms to define and deliver brand, product and service innovation. Whether you are taking ownership of the client brief; managing client engagement; designing and leading ideation and concept development workshops; leading and collaborating with a multi-disciplined team (PMs, researcher, planners, designers); spotting opportunities or presenting solutions to clients it will be your excellent innovation experience within the creative, strategic, communication or research industries that ensures a high quality client experience.
To qualify... Whether you call yourself an Innovation Strategist / Innovation Consultant / Innovation Director / Creative Strategist / Client Strategist / Brand Consultant / Client Strategy Leader / Client Strategist / Creative Account Director / Brand Manager or similar we don't mind, your CV just needs to demonstrate:
- Extensive innovation experience ideally in the creative, strategic, communications or research industry (or any combination);
- Experience with an agency or client innovation experience or any combination of the two;
- Experience in multiple sectors especially FMCG;
- A strong grasp of Brand / Innovation strategy both at a theoretical and practical level;
- You are adaptable, open minded, with the ability to deliver new ways of doing things;
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise;
- Inspiring communication and strong presentation skills;
- A passion for finding solutions to complex problems;
- Bags of energy into delivering innovative, impactful solutions for amazing clients!
In return the Innovation Strategist / Innovation Consultant can expect a culture that is fast-paced, ambitious, social and stimulating within an office populated by talented and enthusiastic people who thrive on producing exceptional solutions in an environment they truly love to be in.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Retail Research & Analysis £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)