Field Sales Executive
Job Title: Field Sales Executive
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (£45,000 Uncapped + Car allowance)
Our Client: the most widely recognised supplier of Telecommunication & IT Services are experts in helping all types of businesses of all types and all sizesbecome more effective using a vast range of Communication & IT Services.
The Role: To sell both over the phone & face to face our clients calls, convergent & IT solutions, lines and mobile products and services to deliver sales and customer service targets. Pro-active outbound telephone calling to key customer contacts and decision makers within a defined geographical area.
- Achieve sales targets in all agreed areas
- Arrange & attend client meetings to sell our clients products and services in line with key metrics.
- Sell the full range of products and services, keeping informed on any changes to the portfolio and pricing.
- Build strong customer relationships, engaging the client at Key Decision Maker level in business debates to identify, qualify & close solution opportunities.
- Account manage your customer base, keeping up to date with market and business trends including competitor activities, understanding developments for the client and identifying new and emerging business opportunities.
- Populate CRM tools as appropriate.
- Respond to leads provided within 24 hours and update systems accordingly
- Ensure a positive customer experience is achieved with every customer interaction; manage customer expectation in terms of delivery, installation and billing.
- Be familiar with the ordering processes to ensure customer orders are dealt with efficiently and 'Right First Time’ with no order discrepancy failures.
- Constructively work as part of one sales team, sharing ideas, knowledge and resources to help build a first class sales force.
- To contribute positively to your own personal development through participation in coaching, training, and job shadowing
- Take responsibility for a defined lead role area and support the team as required
This list of responsibilities and duties is not exhaustive and the Company will expect you to perform other duties relevant to the job title
- Highly Pro-active
- Be driven, determined & self-motivated
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- Able to identify, generate and close new business
- Flexible approach to meet business requirements
- Display a sound knowledge, understanding and empathy of a customer’s business
Own problems until fully resolved
Minimum Training Standards/Experience
- Sales experience
- Minimum 6 months relevant business/work experience.
- Computer literacy and Key systems skills & knowledge (i.e. MS Office, Outlook).
- Knowledge of Telecommunication products & services.
- Commercial awareness