Digital Marketing Executive
An incredible opportunity to join a leading, dynamic and ambitious law firm. Based in prestigious central Bristol offices, this role will be an excellent opportunity for a graduate digital marketer to continue their career development in a supportive and forward thinking organisation.
This role is vital to the organisation as they continue to develop their digital marketing profile and will be vital to their marketing strategy.
- Creating engaging, interesting content on both the website and social media.
- Managing traffic generation channels (SEO, PPC and display)
- Effectively using Google analytics
- Maintaining and improving the website with a focus on customer experience
- Managing the firms social media accounts
- Working on marketing campaigns, ownership of social and digital elements
- Championing digital engagement across the firm
- Working with communication teams to deliver internal and external e-communications to clients and staff
- Managing third party relationships with agencies and suppliers
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience of managing CMS and email marketing systems, ideally familiar with CRM systems
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role