Front End Web Developer
Front End Web Developer - Manchester City Centre - £36,000
I am looking for a middle-weight front end web developer to join the creative team at one of Manchesters best known agencies. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established agency and add value. The role comes with plenty of scope for progression aswell as the opportunity to work on some exciting projects.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Magento e-commerce experience
- Wordpress CMS experience
- Solid experience with HTML 5 & CSS 3
- Hosting and domain management
- Understand SEO principles and work as part of the team to deliver optimised solutions
- Experience with version control SVN, GIT
- Contribute to the development of a standard software development methodology.
- Discuss technical solutions with internal customers and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
- Email Marketing
- Provide accurate estimates of work and timings
- Good understanding of user experience best practice
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate.
- Enthusiastic about digital
- Great problem solving attitude
- Creative thinker
- Excellent attention to detail
- Looking to drive the development in the agency
Nice to have's:
- Database management and integration
- Face to face client experience
- Social media apps / campaigns / development
- Mobile app development
- Experience in illustrator
- Retail client experience
- Some experience in AJAX techniques
- PHP experience
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.