Excellent opportunity to join an established, dynamic & expanding Logistics & Supply Chain company as a Sales Account Manager. You will be joining a company offering first class Logistic & warehouse services nationally and internationally across road, air and sea freight.
This role is focused on the airfreight sector, particularly London Heathrow, working from the local state of the art facilities based in Staines upon Thames.
As the selected Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for sourcing sales leads in a proactive manner and converting them into trading customers, with the aim to developing a sustainable account base which you will be fully accountable for. You will have first-rate communication and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent customer service skills, as you will be liaising regularly with customers to ensure that their needs are being satisfied and to develop further business opportunities.
- Proactively making outbound calls to new and trading customers in order to understand what consignments they have to be quoted, booked or managed
- Preparing quotations for presentation to the customer with a mind to achieving targets
- Manage accounts with the aim to become the sole supplier where possible
- Ensure credit limits are managed in line with relevant standards
- Experience working in a similar sales role
- Internal sales or customer service background
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong and confident personality
- Excellent organisational, time-management and prioritisation skills
Our client offers a negotiable salary dependent on experience, plus excellent commission structure, company benefits & company car upon hitting targets for this permanent Birmingham based role. This represents an excellent opportunity for a sales and customer focused account manager to propel their own career progression and earning potential.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Bundagi Gujral on or email and quote 1002BG, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.