Finance Business Partner
AM Finance are working with a dynamic fast growing not for profit organisation with a vision to support two million people who are experiencing financial hardship.
Managing combined annual funds of over £15 million this organisation help people alleviate their debt and realise income and benefits that change lives every day.
The Finance Business Partner will report directly into the corporate services director ensuring that the trust fund it manages have timely and accurate management accounts produced to a high quality.
- Manage and participate in the production of the monthly accounts and highlight any variances.
- Support the increase of productivity by deigning and commissioning new IT solutions to automate elements of process
- Prepare annual financial statements for all Trust Funds
- Communicate with auditors to ensure the company's financial statements are prepared.
- Prepare annual budgets in conjunction with Directors
- Prepare Charity Commission annual returns for Trust Funds
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified