IT Security Analyst
Job Title: IT Security Analyst
Work Location: Coventry, UK
Role Type: Permanent
Our client, UK’s leading financial institution are looking to appoint an IT Security Analyst to assess and manage the potential business impact and likelihood of technical threats and risks to the organisation’s IT Systems and infrastructure before those events occur.
- Any security related qualification (beneficial e.g. CISSP, CISA/M, SANS GIAC etc)
- Experience of PCI-DSS (beneficial)
- Experience of UK Financial Services regulatory requirements (beneficial)
- Good understanding of information security best practices within the financial service sector.
- Experience of engaging with external bodies.
- Knowledge and practical application of security best practice.
- Technical security knowledge to include but not limited to the following areas:
- Networking inc. Firewalls/IDS/IPS
- Enterprise Managed Anti-Malware & endpoint security technologies
- MS & RHEL Operating Systems
- Data Leakage Prevention
- Secure gateway technologies (e-mail & web)
What we offer:
- Salary £35,000 - £52,000
- 23 days annual leave
- Annual Bonus