Senior Mechanical Engineer Design
Conrad Consulting is working with a well-established client in Bristol to recruit a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their stable team. This is an unusual vacancy owing to the client propensity to retain its staff.
The successful candidate will be offered a chance to work on a vast array of projects that include sustainable schools, high end commercial projects and the more unusual laboratories and leisure facilities that come their way. As a Senior Engineer the successful candidate will be leading projects across the country so will need
to be confident liaising with clients and contractors whilst managing a multi-disciplinary team.
This is an excellent opportunity within a company who value, not only, their well-regarded client base, but their staff as well.
* A Degree Qualification or HNC/HND within Building Services or Mechanical Engineering .
* Senior Engineers will ideally be Chartered by CIBSE or the IMechE.
* We are looking for candidates working in a similar role ideally within consultancy environment.
* Excellent knowledge of design software such as Hevacomp.
* Candidates should be confident liaising with clients and leading small design teams.
The salary on offer for this position is circa £45,000 depending on experience so please apply stating your salary expectations. There is a generous benefits package on offer for this role.