Liability Claims Handler
An opportunity to join on of the UK’s leading insurers as a liability claims handler dealing with claims for employers, public and products liability losses.
About the Role:
- You will be responsible for investigating, negotiating and settling a caseload of liability claims within agreed authority levels.
- Carry out desktop investigation of claims where appropriate to obtain quantum and liability
- Ensuring existing relationships are maintained and developed
- Liasing with underwriters, other insurers, Solicitors and third parties
- Handle referrals of potentially fraudulent claims
- Identify potential development & training needs for less experienced staff
About the Company
One of the UK’s leading Firms an organisation that prides itself on the quality and integrity of its product range and the services that it provides.
Key skills experience required:
- You will have experience of dealing with complex employers, public and products liability claims
- knowledge of technical claims process
- Highly developed quantum assessment and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to manage own portfolio of liability injury claims
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external contacts
- Full understanding of legislation and case law relating to all aspects of claims
- Knowledge of medical terminology
If you would like further information contact Paul Scholes in confidence.