Our client is looking for an Auditor Senior to join their dedicated team of professionals in their Manchester Offices. The role itself offers a competitive salary, company car and a dedicated training academy for all employees.
In this role you will be providing all ranges of assurance services for small-mid-sized businesses in the Automotive sector. The role itself is UK wide and is not just audit and accounting but may also include work on projects and assurance.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements;
- Assist in maintaining and developing client relationships;
- Audit of companies principally in the automotive sector;
- Assist or lead a team to perform a wide variety of assignments, including due-diligence, corporate finance, business reviews, internal control reviews, special projects for manufacturers,
- Design and implementation of audit plans;
- Ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and time frame;
- Manage a team of trainees while on assignment;
- Report to manager and/or partner
- Responsible for development and mentoring of trainees and staff;
- Representing the firm at networking events, and identifying opportunities to grow our business.
- To be considered for this role, you will:
- Be studying towards or fully qualified (ACA / CA / ACCA)
- Have strong technical knowledge and be a good communicator
- Have experience of leading a team on audit engagements
- Be capable of working on your own initiative
- Be willing to travel nationally Have good commercial skills and an interest in networking and business development
Any candidates that do not have the relevant experience/qualifications will not be considered for this role.