CNC Service Engineer
Our International engineering client currently has a vacancy for a Commissioning Engineer. The ideal candidate will have a solid machine tool background (preferably in grinding type machine tools). As a Commissioning Engineer, you will be involved in the final test of equipment prior to delivery, site installation, commissioning and service of a range of precision thread grinding machine tools. Candidate must able to travel to overseas for up to 2 week periods.
• Functional Testing of the machine tool to customer specifications
• Machine operation training
• Machine maintenance training
• Machine demonstrations
• After sales support
• Installation and commissioning at site
Service Experience Preferred: (not essential)
• Have understanding and practical working knowledge of CNC machine tools
• Knowledge of the application and use of CNC grinding machine tools (NC programming experience would be an advantage) • Ability to read and understand electrical and mechanical drawings • Experience of electrical, mechanical and pneumatic/hydraulic fault finding • Siemens systems and drives • NC Programming experience • Experience of modern abrasives and grinding methods
Hours of work: 7.30am to 4pm Mon to Thurs and 7.30am to 3pm Friday.