Deputy Manager Required - circa £30,000
Would you like to join a supportive and highly reputable Care Group with a strong focus on delivering quality care?
About the Role:
- Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards
- You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of the residents
- Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home`s profile within the community
- It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
- The regular week will be two to three days per week on the floor with the other two supernumery.
- The home is currently running at the full capacity of 40 residents.
The salary for this role is circa £30,000 per annum.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact Mike Ford on or alternatively send me your CV via email .
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords: RGN, RMN, RNLD, Dementia, Elderly, Staff Nurse, Night Manager, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire