Parts Sales Advisor
Parts Sales Advisor
Commercial Vehicle Aftermarket
A leading distributor of Commercial Vehicle Parts in the Truck, Bus and Coach Aftermarket sector, seeking an experienced Parts Sales advisor in the Staffordshire area.
Ideally you will come from a Commercial Vehicle PartsSales background and possess a good knowledge of Manufacturer’s Electronic Parts Catalogues. You will need parts sales and great customer service and be highly motivated and driven to succeed.
Commutable from: Manchester, Stretford, Swinton and Worsley.
Circa £18k-£23k (OTE £25k-£28k) + 20 days paid holiday + Bank Holidays + good pension + great team + great prospects
We are looking for someone with:
- Parts Sales experience and a good knowledge of Commercial Vehicle, Truck, HGV and Bus Coach Parts, components and accessories.
- Experience of Manufacturer’s EPCs (in particular: Mercedes, DAF, Volvo, Scania, Renault, Iveco and MAN).
- A target driven mind and great commercial aptitude for closing sales.
- Good level of PC literacy.
- Friendly and professional manner
- Excellent telephone manner
- Being the face of the company to existing and future customers in the commercial vehicle aftermarket.
- To assist with incoming sales & parts enquiries calls
- Generate quotes
- Keep customers up to date by completing any paperwork, quotes, status’s of completed and ongoing orders/ deliveries
- Create orders using Aurora system
- Produce/pick orders using a picking note
- Serve customers over the counter
- Put away stock loads as directed by the Stores Manager/Branch Manager
- Complies with the Company’s requirements in respect of Health and Safety.
- Assist with internal branch stock management as/when required
- Assist within other areas of the business on a day to day basis as/when requested by line manager
- Other reasonable duties as required.
- Ensure all customers are dealt with efficiently and that all orders are processed on same day
The Way Forward:
Should you wish to be considered for the above role of Commercial Vehicle Parts Advisor please apply via forwarding your CV in the first instance to Gary Horwood, Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
JOB REF 2518 GH
Glen Callum Associates are leading automotive recruitment specialists for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.