Accommodation Assistant Manager
A national property management company; with sites in Scotland, England and Wales is currently seeking a full time, permanent Accommodation Assistant Manager for one of their two sites in Coventry. As Assistant Manager you will have primary responsibility for managing the property under the direction of the General Manager.
The property requires a strong team player who thrives in a busy role. Excellent customer service and self-motivation is essential. To be successful in this role you will be experienced within accommodation/ hospitality management.
You will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of customer service and administration is provided in order to maximise revenue generation.
In conjunction with the Manager, you will ensure that the property is run efficiently and cost effectively, in line with company policies and procedures. In addition, you will be the first point of contact for all matters related to the property.
Your key responsibilities within this role:
- Leading the business and revenue generating opportunities by working with the Manager with sales viewings.
- Ensure a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Play a key role during the client move in and client move out process to provide a smooth transition for the client whilst ensuring all administrative, operational and financial aspects are completed to a high standard.
- Manage all aspects of administration within the property including electronic and paper based systems.
- Effective and accurate credit control to ensure no outstanding debt on client accounts.
- Ensure that the residences are clean and highly presentable at all times through management of the cleaning contractor and cleaning operative and daily housekeeping checks.
- General operation of the property and possible deputising in the General Manager’s absence.
To be successful in the role of Assistant Manager, you will be a strong communicator who is able to work on your own initiative, manage staff, to multi task and project management.
You will be challenged by targets; such a debt collection and service level agreements, be driven by deadlines and thrive in a busy and ever changing environment.
In return you will receive a basic salary of £24,050 with a performance related bonus along with 23 days holiday (rising to 25 after 2 years’ service) private medical insurance, contributory pension, Uniform + more.
This is a full time position (40 hours per week, normal hours 9am-6pm Mondays-Fridays).