Director of jobs.ac.uk
Salary: £48,327 - £55,998 plus car/car allowance + superb benefits package
An opportunity exists for an accomplished media sales and management professional to head up the leading Higher Education job board in the UK, jobs.ac.uk, and the more recent venture, college.jobs.ac.uk.
This is a rare and unique chance to take on a high profile role within the media world whilst enjoying the work-life benefits of a fantastic University working environment.
Reporting to the Director of Warwick Employment Group - WEG, a commercial group of businesses and services owned by the University of Warwick, the position requires successful delivery of business and financial plans from an individual as capable of leading from the front as they are an inspirational manager of people and performance.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- A proven personal and team sales record
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Solid understanding of managing sales performance, marketing, activity and targets
- An ability to identify individual’s areas for development and training needs
- A competency to demonstrate a proactive not reactive sales methodology
- Aptitude to work alongside leaders of WEG shared services to ensure resources are appropriated accordingly and timely to achieve required results
The position will be responsible for varied projects relating to their brands.
The successful applicant will spearhead the sales effort. The role will encompass UK and international travel where necessary, developing business and revenues, meeting clients and attending or exhibiting at conferences.
The environment is entrepreneurial with a strong sense of community and integrity. A sense of humour would be welcome.
Closing date for applications is 12th February 2017