Senior Marketing Communications Executive
Are you an experienced Marketing Executive with a passion for campaign management? Look no further as Professional Recruitment is currently working with a leading Bank who now seeks a Senior Marketing Communications Executive to join their busy team in Bristol. This role sits within the Mortgages department of the team, which spans across three core areas - Acquisition, Strategic Partnership and Existing Customers.
Experience in Financial Services is not essential here, so if you’re looking for your next challenge in Marketing please read on!
Key responsibilities include:
- Effectively communicating marketing plans, campaigns, product launches and brand initiatives, including proposition development to internal and external stakeholders
- Building the reputation of the UK mortgages across all audiences through effective content generation and development of lifecycle communications across multiple media channels
- Working with all team leaders to communications across multiple brands and evaluate all activity to ensure ongoing improvements and effectiveness
- Monitoring market changes, competitor activity and regulatory requirements and recommending or implementing actions to meet changing standards
- Representing Marketing and Customer Management department on specific project teams across the business
To be considered for this opportunity you must be of Graduate calibre and ideally hold a recognised marketing qualification. You’ll have proven experience of campaign management, including brand development and protection, and the development of contact across multiple audiences and channels. You will have highly developed numerical, verbal and written communication skills alongside budget management experience. Our client would like to see candidates who have experience of customer journey mapping and delivering improvements in customer experience.
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive salary and many company benefits, and the opportunity to develop your existing skills and experience with a leading UK Bank.
If this sounds like your next move please apply today!