Senior Financial Planning Administrator
We are currently working with a highly reputable financial planning business with offices in Edgbaston to recruit for a Senior Financial Planning Administrator to join the business.
Due to an existing candidate now leaving the business to go travelling, the firm now requires a professional candidate with experience in the financial planning or wealth management remit to join the business to provide assistance to the highest producing Financial Planner on a one to one basis.
Key tasks and responsibilities within this role will include:
- Obtaining details of client holdings
- Liaising with clients and third parties
- Maintaining records and databases
- Preparing letters
- Generating investment valuations
- Producing compliant illustrations and quotations
- Completing forms (both paper-based and electronic)
- Preparing review packs for client meetings
- Assisting with the implementation of investment advice via electronic platforms
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly regarded wealth management business that will offer the opportunity to progress in the Financial Planning business and by studying towards market qualifications.