Group Finance Manager / Management Accountant (Qualified)
Group Finance Manager / Management Accountant - CIMA, ACA, ACCA Qualified / Location - Salford / Salary - £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits / Permanent Role.
Nixon Caunce Associates are currently looking to recruit an experienced Group Finance Manager / Management Accountant to work for a £60 Million T/O distribution business on the outskirts of Manchester - Salford. Due to internal promotion my client is looking to recruit a Group Management Accountant to assist the Financial Controller in managing the finance function and improving processes within the department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly group management accounts
- Managing a team of 6 including appraisals and staff development
- Management and improvement of group consolidation system (SAP Business Objects)
- Analysis of monthly management reporting from the Group’s European operations
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for head office companies
- Involvement in budgeting and forecasting process
- Balance sheet and cash flow forecast modelling
Essential Experience Required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience of managing / staff supervision
- Highly numeric/strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced excel skills and PC literacy
- Strong written reporting skills
- Confident communication skills
What's on Offer?
In return you will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package with the added advantage of working for a market leading distribution organisation. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne at Nixon Caunce Associates or call Wayne Caunce on 0161-711-0816 / 07879-626-501