Health & Social Care Assessor (Residential Childcare)
Qualified and experienced Health & Social Care (Residential Childcare) Assessor required in West Midlands
Excellent Salary - £21,000 - £22,000 plus company car and benefits package
If you’re an experienced Health & Social Care Assessor within Residential Childcare and looking for an exciting new role, we need to speak to you!
New Way Recruitment Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Health & Social Care Assessor within Residential Child Care to work for a Training Provider to work across the Wolverhampton and Dudley areas of the West Midlands to deliver Health & Social Care (Residential Childcare) levels 2 - 3 qualifications to individuals undertaking work based learning under the QCF Framework in the new diploma apprenticeship programmes.
You will be required to deliver the full apprenticeship including delivering Functional Skills and Technical Certificates.
You will be required to run a 45 caseload. This is a home based position.
Candidates will ideally have:
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care - in residential childcare
- Minimum A1 / TAQA qualification
- Experience of completing whole awards with candidates within agreed timescales
- Competent IT and communication skills
- Experience of completing Individual Learning Plans and conducting learner progress reviews
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Competitive salary £21,000 - £22,000
- Company car
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Regular feedback and individual development planning
- Use of mobile phone and laptop