Accountant Part/Fully ACA or ACCA Qualified Manchester
Accountant | Part/Fully ACA or ACCA Qualified |Manchester
A client of ours based in Manchester are looking for an Accountant to join their team. They are a well-established firm that is looking to grow significantly over the coming year. They offer a range of services from the traditional audit and accounts preparation to payroll, book-keeping, VAT returns, PAYE, company formations and preparation of Tax Returns.
- Preparation of Liability and capital account entries through analysis of account information
- Document financial transactions
- Provide a summary of the current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Preparation of special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Tax/VAT returns
- Client liaison
- Managing your own portfolio
- Qualified by experience or part/fully ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Knowledge of IRIS and XERO systems would be advantageous.
- Ideally 1+ years of experience within practice.
In the region of £25,000 - £40,000 Depending on experience and skillset.