Central Birmingham, West Midlands
Circa £24,000 depending on experience + benefits
40 hours per week
Our client develops and produces high quality radio systems for the wireless control of cranes and machinery. With worldwide demand, the Company`s products are available in more than 60 countries.
They are now recruiting for two experienced Electronics Technicians to join their team based in Central Birmingham.
Based on-site on the Birmingham shop-floor as part of a team of 8 and reporting to the Service Manager, as Electronics Technician will have the following responsibilities:
- Servicing and repairing all aspects of remote control, including crane controls and transmitters
- Performing diagnostics to identify issues
- Preparing new systems for use
- No written admin - all admin is conducted via tablet
- Holding a relevant qualification in electronic engineering, or qualified by experience
- Inquisitive mind with the desire and ability to investigate and diagnose faults
- Focus on building a long-term career within a company
- Circa £24,000 salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hours 7.30am - 4pm with 30 minutes lunch