Business Development Manager - Acquisition
My client is one of the UK’s leading business communications providers. Founded in 2004, they were created on the belief that the customer is at the heart of everything they do.
The objective was to build a business that wasn’t the biggest, but the best - somewhere you can be proud to work, renowned for customer satisfaction, being easy to do business with and being a brand their customers can count on and trust.
Poised for significant growth, we are looking for dynamic acquisition professionals to embrace their obsession with customer management and deliver the next chapter in the story.
You will take responsibility for acquiring and generating new business, using the tools within the company to deliver a fantastic customer experience, every time.
You will be working within an already successful and knowledgeable team environment.
You will be required to gel well with other tremendously driven individuals to deliver on sales targets on your own and as part of a team.
This role will suit an individual who goes the extra mile for a customer and who is determined to make a difference and be known.
You will be a person who has consistently delivered on sales targets over a period of time and who understands how to build relationships/trust quickly.
If you are interested in applying for this role, you will need to have proven track record in new business sales preferably in then mobile space, however this isn’t essential.
• Delivering on performance in line with your KPI’s
• Acquisition of new customers
• Identify, cross sell and up sell other products
• Presenting your business on a weekly basis to management
• Deliver on our company plan for success
• Achieve your personal reasons for growth Person Specification:
• An history of over achievement in a sales role
• Mobile based working history advantageous
• Experience of embedding a high performance and customer culture in your daily work
• Proven ability to adapt to change and embrace new products and services
• Strong communication and influencing skills and the flexibility of style and approach required to communicate with different audiences
• A confident, out-going resilient personality with energy, enthusiasm and a passion for excellence
How they will help you be successful:
• A Telemarketing team will book 95% of your appointments which are fully qualified and real sale opportunities.
• On-boarding process which supports you to efficiently bring business on, allowing you to quickly move onto the next opportunity.
• Regular support and access to all the long serving management team (all promoted from within, and an average service of 8 years) with quick decision making process.
• Structured career path, continuous training, and a regularly visited plan to fulfil your personal ambitions.